Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, we are in Toronto, Miami, and Los Angeles. However, we are not limited to these locations only and are always looking to expand to other markets. Please contact us to find out how we can help you no matter your location!
A short-term property rental refers to a lease with a duration of less than six months. Standard residential lease agreements require a one-year commitment.
We can help you save time and grow revenues through short-term rentals. Our team of experts ensure that your listings are promoted on a variety of short-term rental platforms. Customer queries are answered immediately, and listings are optimally priced to take advantage of seasonal demand. Our professional cleaning team ensures that your property is thoroughly cleaned and fully stocked before and after each guest visit. We offer 24/7 concierge services for you and your guest(s).
We accept a wide variety of properties including, but not limited to:
- Studio Apartments/Condos
- 1 Bedroom Apartment/Condos
- 2 Bedroom Apartment/Condos
- 3 Bedroom Apartment/Condos
No! Your property does not have to be furnished. Our expert staging team and designers can furnish your property for you, at an additional cost.
Yes - All clients are required to sign a contract with Park Place Properties. However, we understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, resulting in a request for cancellation. In the event that you so wish to withdraw or terminate your contract with Park Place Properties, we kindly ask clients to provide us with a 30-day notice.
If you are currently an Airbnb host:
- Reach "Superhost" status
- Ensure guest satisfaction, resulting in 5-star ratings and reviews
- Dealing with guest enqueries online and in-person
- Improve your response times
- Dynamically manage pricing to maximize revenues
- Promote on other short-term rental platforms
- Generate more views and enhance overall property visibility
If you are interested in finding a tenant or wish to sublet:
- Generates greater revenue in comparison long-term lease agreements
- Avoid the hassle of searching and screening tenants
- Provide professional, reliable, and frequent cleanings
- Peace of mind that your home is in good hands
Upon signing up for our services, our expert team of staging consultants and photographers will ensure your property is designed to sell. Once the staging process is complete, we will begin to create and populate your property across multiple short-term rental platforms.
Preserving the value of your property as well as the safety of our guests is our number one priority. We have an extremely rigorous guest screening process:
- Guest Identity Validation. We ensure that guests are correctly identified by requesting valid, government issued identification prior to their stay.
- Guest Analysis. We analyze each review and rating that the guest has previously received.
- Guest Interaction. Once selected as a potential booking, we thoroughly interact with the guest in order to discover: purpose of their travels, size of their party, and any other pertinent information (i.e., "red flags") that will better assist us in finding the ideal booking.
Your property will be listed on (but not limited to) the following websites:
With our Guaranteed Rent Package, you can expect to be paid more than comparable rentals in your area! With our Host Package, you can expect to earn up to 3X more than profits generated through standard leasing agreements. Unique to each client, your revenue will vary depending on the property, location, and seasonality. Further details will be discussed during your consultation with the Park Place Properties team, forecasting your predicted revenue.
Nothing! If we do not generate any bookings for your property, then you are not required to pay us anything in return.
Park Place Properties operates on a commission-based model, and on booking fees generated by your property. We charge a 15% fee for services rendered plus an additional cleaning fee, which is absorbed by guests. Utilizing the commission model motivates our team to maximize the revenue that your property generates!
All payments are made on the last day of every month. We offer multiple forms of payment including: direct deposit, cheque, and Interac e-Transfer.